All of these courses require you either to have been given a one-time enrolment key or to have been properly listed in Websurf as attending the course (if you are a student).
- Astronomy 2 is designed to consolidate the elementary material covered in Astronomy 1 and introducing more advanced concepts in preparation for Honours.
All students enrolled in Astronomy 2 in MyCampus are automatically added to Astronomy 2 MOODLE.
Any access questions/problems, please contact Class Head Dr Kontar.
This course teaches C programming in a Linux environment. No previous knowledge of programming languages or operating systems is required. The aims of the course are to become a competent user in a Linux environment and to acquire basic C programming skills.
- Classhead: David Britton
- Deputy Classhead: Morgan Murray
- Staff: Ben GALLOWAY
- Staff: UMAR GUL
- Staff: Samuel Skipsey
- Staff: Kenneth Livingston
- Staff: MARK ANDERSON
- Staff: David Crooks
- Staff: Gareth Roy
- Staff: Bipasha Chakraborty
- This is the Moodle site for Physics 2. Information about the Skills Module (which can be taken separately as Physics 2U) can also be found here.
The first meeting is on Monday 23rd Sept 2013, at 12 noon in Graham Kerr Lecture Theatre 224.